Volume Coils for Obese Rat Studies
- Transmit/receive volume coil with an expanded inner diameter to a free bore of 90 mm.
- This gives room for applications on obese rats.
- The coil can be equipped with active decoupling to be combined with RAPID surface
phased array coils in order to exploit the optimum sensitivity for any application.
- It is available for 120 mm and 116 mm gradient coils.
- It is fully compatible with Bruker or Varian NMR systems as well as with clinical MR
volume resonator for obese rats
transmit, actively decoupled or transmit/receive quadrature polarization
|B0 field strength:||1.5 T - 11.75 T|
inner diameter: 90 mm
outer diameter: 112 mm minimum
volume coil for obese rats
rat kidney image acquired @ 7T in combination with a surface receive coil