Multi Nuclei Cardiac Spectroscopy Coil
- localized non-proton cardiac spectroscopy provides metabolic information non-invasively
- for improved SNR and reduction of motion artifacts patient lies in prone position
- optimized SNR and penetration depth
- available for any nuclei combination (31P/1H, 23Na/1H, 13C/1H…) – 31P example shown below
- available for most 1.5 T and 3 T MR systems
MEDICAL DEVICE APPROVAL
Medical Device, CE according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC.
No FDA approval – limited by United States law to investigational use.
Please contact us for availability on your MR system.
multi nuclei cardiac spectroscopy coil
single or dual tuned
|B0 field strength:||1.5 T - 3 T|
multi-nuclei spectroscopy option
M. Christa, A. Weng et. al.: Increased myocardial sodium storage in Conn’s syndrome detected by 23Na magnetic resonance imaging.
82. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Kardiologie / Mannheim 30.03.-02.04.2016, P753
with RAPID Biomedical 23Na/1H dual tuned, transmit/receive cardiac coil # O-XLS-XQE-HL-030-01022-002b V02
N.D. Gai et. al.: Optimized Three-Dimensional Sodium Imaging of the Human Heart on a Clinical 3T Scanner.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (2015) 73:623–632
with RAPID Biomedical 23Na/1H dual tuned, transmit/receive cardiac coil # O-XLS-XQE-HL-030-01388-001
Christopher T. Rodgers and Matthew D. Robson: Coil combination for receive array spectroscopy: Are data-driven methods superior to methods using computed field maps?
MRM February 2016, (pages 473–487)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P transmit/receive cardiac array # P-XLS-X08LE-030-00829-001