Dual Tuned Flex Surface Coil
- MR spectroscopy coils for multi purpose use like skeletal muscle
- maximum patient comfort
- optimized SNR and penetration depth
- available for any nuclei combination (31P/1H, 23Na/1H, 13C/1H…) – example shows a 31P vastus application
- For liver and cardiac applications we offer coils with adapted size for appropriate penetration depth.
- available for most 1.5 T and 3 T MR systems
MEDICAL DEVICE APPROVAL
Medical Device, CE according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC.
No FDA approval – limited by United States law to investigational use.
Please contact us for availability on your MR system.
dual tuned surface coil for spectroscopic applications
transmit / receive
linear polarization on both channels
allows 1H decoupling
|B0 field strength:||1.5 T - 3 T|
flexible housing 22 cm x 33 cm
F. Bönner et.al.: Monocyte imaging aftermyocardial infarction with 19FMRI at 3 T: a pilot study in explanted porcine hearts.
European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging, 16, 612–620
with RAPID Biomedical 19F flexible surface coil # O-XQ-030-01407-001
A.J. Bakermans et.al.: Interrelations of muscle functional MRI, diffusion weighted MRI and 31P-MRS in exercised lower back muscles.
Cardiovascular Research, doi:10.1093/cvr/cvt212 (2013-10-16)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H flexible surface coil # O-XQ-030-01027-011
G. Layec et.al.: Skeletal muscle work efficiency with age: the role of non-contractile processes.
Clinical Science, 128, 213–223 (Printed in Great Britain) doi: 10.1042/CS20140274 (2015)
with RAPID Biomedical 31P/1H ridgid surface coil # O-XQ-030-01041-001
Chris Boesch et. al., University of Bern, Switzerland