16 Channel Wrist Array @ 7 T
- ultra high resolution imaging
- array with 16 receive channels
- quadrature transmit volume resonator
- split coil housing supports patient positioning and comfort
- slide frame allows flexible position adjustment
- head rest for comfortable patient positioning in „Superman“-posture
MEDICAL DEVICE APPROVAL
The current rules for medical devices prohibit a CE-approval for 7 T coils. To compensate for this RAPID Biomedical runs a medical device compatible testing of 7 T coils.
No Medical Device, CE according to Council Directive 93/42/EEC.
No FDA approval – limited by United States law to investigational use.
Please contact us for availability on your MR system.
16 channel wrist array
transmit: quadrature birdcage
|B0 field strength:||7 T|
|extras:||optimised work flow by split receive array and separate transmit coil slide frame supports fully flexible positioning for left or right wrist head rest assures comfortable patient positioning|